Karen Conrad, M.Ed., Karen Conrad and Associates, LLC
- Focus on the use of type and temperament for teamwork
- Organizational impact of leader’s type/temperament
- Communication by type/temperament
- Recharging by type/temperament
- Engagement, and motivation by type/temperament
- Application activity for practical use of type/temperament for yourselves as leaders, your teams, your departments, your organizations and your communities
By developing a clearer sense of self-awareness and awareness of others, you’re able to better frame decisions, reduce miscommunication, and understand personal needs more effectively. Learn how Myers Briggs type and temperament can be leadership tools applied to the critical skills of impact, communication, energy, engagement, motivation and more.